Lauren and Kyle had a fairy tale wedding with a Beauty and the Beast theme(cue the total geeking out on my part) at the Elk's Lodge in Columbus Indiana. They chose the venue because it had a big hall filled with twinkle lights for their reception and an outdoor space for their ceremony. There were tons of awesome Disney songs and references(especially in the Maid of Honor's awesome speech) throughout the entire day. I had so much fun with these two and absolutely loved all the details that made this a geek chic event - complete with a beast mask for a one of a kind entrance and a few fun photos like that one above. :)
Lauren's favorite part of planning her dream wedding was getting to plan and make(how awesome is that?!) everything with her mom.
I am so honored to have been a part of such an amazing day and am excited to share just a few of my favorites! Congratulations goes out to this Beauty and her Beast!
Lauren and Kyle's Vendor Team
- Cake and other Desserts: Patti Bauer
- DJ/Band: Dancing DJs
- Hair/Makeup: Sydney Reed with Vivian Lou Salon
- Catering: Blackerby's First Class Catering
- Gown: Something New Borrowed and Blue Boutique
- Bridesmaid's Dresses: David's Bridal
- Shoes: Nine West
- Jewelry/Rings: Diamonds Direct, Disney, and others
- Men's Attire: Louie's Tux Shop
- Save the Dates, Invitations, and/or Programs: Invitations by Dawn